§.1 General Provisions
- The data controller is Maciej Chmurski, based in Szczecinek, Miła 28/1 under nip number 6731879955. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, a m.in communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in all forms is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- Any data subject (if we are their controller) has the right to access data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right of objection, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the service provider’s organization is possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdraw consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing any claims before a court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to data retention.
- The Service Provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities other than those authorized under the relevant legal provisions.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control so that we minimize the impact of a possible data breach.
- Personal data is processed by persons only authorized by us or processors with whom we cooperate closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language, the type of operating system, the Internet service provider, the time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the form Contact.
- The collected data is used to monitor and see how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the service by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor your information using Google Analytics, which records your behavior on the site.
- On our website we use the following cookies – “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website, cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses of authentication within the website, “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the website, “functional” cookies , enabling you to “remember” your settings and personalize your user interface, such as the language or region you choose, font size, website appearance, etc. advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more suited to their interests.
- The user has the option to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as the e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by filling out the form. We retain and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform the function.